My daughter is a Software Professional with a Bachelor's degree currently working in Private sector in Bangalore. Our family come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.
I am an independent self-made man with enriched life experiences than many other men of my age. You might be wondering what are the experiences I am talking about. I am coming to that. Let me start with my childhood. My father used to be a well off businessman. By the time I am 12, he lost almost all of his wealth. I know what is hunger, how it feels like when you are the penniless and true color of the world when you got nothing but yourself. I know what it takes to start life from scratch and build it step by step. I started my adult life with negative bank balance (I meant, I had family responsibilities). You call it hard work or gods grace, I am an upper-middle-class person now. If I retire right now, I have sufficient funds to take care of myself, my wife for the rest of my life (with all comforts in my own house) and a kid (Thanks to USA and Amazon).
A few years back (2015), we lost our dad overnight (Died in sleep due to heart attack). I am the only son in the family, so I had to come back to India to take care of her. During that time, I was still settling in life financially. In one night my financial status became questionable. Thanks to my mother. Somehow she managed so far without letting me come back. Now, I am comfortable even though I need to move back to India. So far, I am not sure when I need to move back to India. I may need to come back right now if my mother asks me. My wish is to spend a couple of years in the USA after my marriage.
Coming to my personality, I am simple and straight forward person. I am a logical thinker and got good analytical skills. I know clearly what are my strengths and weaknesses. In my free time, all I do is eat good food, watch movies, read science stuff and practice photography. I do not have any fancy hobbies in my life and I am absolutely ok with that. For example, I do not go to pubs (I never understand how jumping crazily gives fun. I tried a couple of times but never enjoyed it). I do not drink, do not smoke (I fear that I will get addicted). No matter how rich I become, I never lead an unnecessary high-class social life. Do not get me wrong. I live extremely comfortable life. I live in a very good house with a decent car and great attire. But I avoid living pointless social life rich people or some software folks live (Like pubs, high-class fashionable attire, etc.).
Please find below my expectations about my partner
1. She has to understand the situation and be adjustable
2. She needs to live with me wherever I choose to live. If she has career plans, I will support her as long as there is a possibility for her to get a job in the place I am living in.
3. She should have good ethical values regarding marriage. I do have very good ethical values about marriage.
4. I never had any relationship with any women. I am expecting the same from you (Especially, strictly no to physical relations). If you never had any physical involvement but had some history, then I am totally open to listen to you and move forward if we both are comfortable with that. If you had a physical relationship then I am NOT the right person for you. I came to this decision after seeing many divorces among my friends due to this one reason (Both girl and boy had physical relations with different people before marriage and hid that while getting married and finally got divorced as they could not hide these things in this data age).
5. Apart from point 4, I am very liberal in all other matters. I may sound that I am very particular or strict above but I am not at all that kind of person. I do NOT expect or demand my partner to be very disciplined etc. We can discuss more on call or chat if you have any questions about this matter.
Good to have but not mandatory
1. I would prefer B.Tech graduate and has an IT job experience, but it is NOT mandatory
2. She need not be very good looking. A person with reasonable looks works for me
We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
People describe him as polite, decent, positive-attitude, family oriented and caring. His hobbies and interests are traveling, listening to music, photography and pets.
He has served as Senior System Engineer in Infosys, Mysore (July.2014 to 14th August 2017)
He's currently studying M.S. program in Texas, USA.
My son has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Bangalore.We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
Energetic , ambitious , Hardworking and practical , have lot of aims in life and determined to achieve. At present working for intel as Design engineer .
I rely on hardworking and learning to maintain a balance in my life and deal work life balance.
I am here to look for a life partner who can be a great companion and good friend for life.
I believe in a marriage which shouldn't change our life style , goals , habits and aim in our life but should add a lot of excitements and happiness.
I being practical respect difference in opinions and nature so she can expect same freedom and having a opinion as me :-)
Myself Divakar, working with HCL Technologies living in UK, Southampton.
We are searching bride from our lingayath community (any subcaste).
Please consult us only if you are seriously looking for marriage proposal.
Note: We see horoscope with Names not with DOB, if you are very particular about horoscope, please ignore my profile as we are not keen on horoscope.
My brother has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in Private Sector as a Software Professional currently based in Pune. We come from a upper middle class, Nuclear family background with moderate values.
my name is chetan tegur. I have completed my NTTF,BTECH(E&C) currently working in private sector...I am looking for some one who would be a great companion.throughout my life.. adjusting nature traditional with moderate value ...Thank you.
My son is successfully employed with a private firm as a Software Professional. To describe about our family, we belong to the Lingayath caste and looking for a match from the same community. We are with a traditional values. My son resides in Bangalore.
Thanks for visiting my profile, I'm originally from Gadag and I belongs to Hindu Lingayath (Sadar) community.
I'm Mechanical Engineer, working with Bosch (I have Permanent Job contract here) and living in Germany.
I'm an ambitious hardworking and straight forward person. I believe in trust and honesty. I'm very curious person, I like to discover something new every day.
Always look ahead to achieve my goal. I dont worry about the past and always think about present and future. I respect others feelings.
The more we study the more we know! Agree? And the best way for you to know me it's to communicate with me, to ask me anything that's important for you :-)